Join us for La Festa della Mamma on Sunday, May 12.Biba will be open for Mother's Day to celebrate la Festa della Mamma. Our regular dinner menu will be available. Please call the restaurant at (916) 455-2422 to make your reservations.
A Celebration of Regional Italian Wines
Join Us for an Evening of Exceptional Food and Wine
Monday, March 25th, 2019
A 5-Course Dinner with Wine Pairing
Ferreri Brut Saparkling NV
Arancini with smoked mozzarella and prosciutto
Smoked salmon Canapes
Crostini with blue costello, pesto and pine nuts
Falanghina, Feud San Gregorio 2017 Trenino-Alto Adige, Italy
Bibb lettuce with crisp pork belly, golden beets, shaved pecorino house made herbed ricotta and extra virgin olive oil
Barbera, Marchese di Barolo Barbera d’Albu Ruvei 2016
House made ravioli, butter poached lobster, hazelnut butter sauce and toasted bread crumbs
Gaja Promis, Ca’ Marcanda/ Cannonau Olianas 2017
Roasted quail stuffed with wild rice, dry cherries, Marcona almonds and served with spiced Nantes carrots and fennel
OR Roasted loin of beef with potato, cippolini onion and Lacinato kale hash and rich red wine demi-glaze
Vin Santo, Frescobaldi Pomino 2009
Cantucci Toscani, chocolate amaretto truffles and budino di riso
$95 Per Person
Limited Tickets Available at Reception Desk or here. Ticket Price Includes Tax and Gratuity
Cash Bar Available
Ring in 2019 at Biba!
50% Deposit is required to hold the reservation. Check or Cash only, no CC. Checks payable to Biba Restaurant Last Day to turn in Deposit is Thursday, December 27th.
No online reservations, please call the restaurant at (916) 455-2422 to make a reservation.
Named the “Next Great American Food City” by Southwest Magazine, Sacramento is quickly becoming an industry leader in the fine dining scene. In the midst of our foodie fame, Dine Downtown 2018 returns to highlight the best fare on the grid. We can’t think of a better time for you to come out and experience the Farm-to-Fork Capital’s best fare than our 10-day restaurant week when local chefs create special 3-course dinner menus priced at $35.
That $35 also includes a one-dollar donation from every Dine Downtown meal to social services and food literacy programs.
More Articles ...
- Vote for Biba at Sacramento A List
- Best Italian in Sacramento - Vote for Biba for the Sacramento Magazine's Best of Sacramento
- 30 Things Every Sacramentan Must Eat
- Biba's 30th Anniversary Party Photogallery
- Doctor's Corner for July 2017 - My Latest Favorite Cocktails and Wines
- Doctor's Corner for February 2017 - Boeger Winery in El Dorado County
- Doctor's Corner for December 2016 - Boeger Winery in El Dorado County
- Doctor's Corner for October 2016 - Santa Barbara Vintners Celebration of Harvest
- Wine of the Month for June - Copain Rose Pinot Noir 2017 Mendocino County
- Wine of the Month for May - Melville Pinot Noir 2015 Estate - Sta. Rita Hills